CBSE French sample papers are mock tests which are created according to the latest syllabus and blueprints and guidelines followed by CBSE every year. CBSE 10 French sample paper is designed as an exact replica of the board question papers. They are made in the same pattern and are 100 marks. They are prepared a couple of months earlier for the board exams so that the students can practise and correct their mistakes.
CBSE class 10 French sample papers are issued by the panel of teachers in the CBSE board so that the students can follow what to expect in the final exams. For the junior classes like French sample paper class 9, CBSE is designed by the teachers in the respective school.
The proper way to solve these papers is to recreate the examination atmosphere in your home. Sit in a quiet place, and keep your stationeries and water bottle with you. Starting the timer and solving the questions is a separate answer sheet exactly how it unfolds in an examination hall.
Ask one of your family members to act as an invigilator. Keep your mobile phones and books, notes and other study materials away. If you give your exam properly and honestly, you will surely be prepared to give it to the examination centre. After the examination, ask your tuition or school teachers to help you correct this answer script. Identify your errors and correct them, ensuring your best performance in the board exam. To score better in the CBSE French Board exam 2023, check out the CBSE class 10 French sample paper 2022 with solutions, CBSE class 10 French sample paper 2021 with solutions, sample question paper for class 10 CBSE 2018 as well. Curiotory has brought all the sample papers and the solutions together in this article to help you find them. Keep on reading to attain them.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Question Papers
Only studying the chapters is not enough for you to score most in the board exams. Because unless you solve it, you won’t know which types of questions you cannot answer. Thankfully previous years’ question papers can help you to score well in the exam. So, if you will be appearing for class 10 board exams, then you should go through CBSE French sample papers for class 10 with solutions. Some of the benefits of solving the previous year’s question paper are listed below: –
- The more you practice, the more perfect your answers become. To do well in the exams, you should study all the topics present in the syllabus and keep enough time to revise the subjects thoroughly. Solve the sample papers to evaluate your performance. It will point out the areas you are lacking in preparation and help you cover those portions.
- Time Management is an important aspect of an examination. If you solve the previous year’s question papers, you will understand how much time you need to spend on a particular question. It will help you to manage your time effectively in the examination.
- It will increase your confidence in the exam hall. After solving such sample papers, you will be knowledgeable about the marking scheme, the pattern of questions asked and the levels of questions asked. If you solve an adequate number of question papers, you will give the exam more confidently as you will be familiar with the paper pattern and type.
- You will be able to self-analyze yourself and understand how prepared you are. You will be able to analyze your weakness and strengths in individual subjects if you solve sample papers regularly.
- You will be able to plan your studies accordingly. After you have noted your weaknesses, the first step is to work on them. By doing it, you will be able to solve questions even if the difficulty level is high.
Sample question papers and Solutions for Class 9th, 10th exams
Sample question papers are important study materials to be solved by students before their board exams. Generally, the board question papers are easier than sample papers; hence, if you can solve the sample paper and retrieve adequate marks, you are sure to get a good percentage in your board exams.
Nowadays, with the increase in technological advancements, everything is attainable. The same goes for the sample papers as well. They are very readily available. Curiotory has collected the different years’ sample papers and previous years’ question papers and accumulated them in this article.
For the students preparing to give the CBSE French Board exam in 2023, click here https://docs.aglasem.com/view/c5819ff0-43d8-11ec-9fe5-0a5e36bc6706 to get CBSE class 10 French sample paper 2022 term 1. For term 2 paper, check out https://docs.aglasem.com/view/551d2470-75db-11ec-aedb-0a5e36bc6706 .
To get CBSE Class 10 French sample paper 2021, click here https://docs.aglasem.com/view/5b5a06ae-0d46-11eb-bc95-02f21f5619c4 .
For CBSE Class 10 French sample paper 2020, see https://docs.aglasem.com/view/fb5391ee-d63c-11e9-aa7c-02f21f5619c4 . To get CBSE class 10 French question paper 2020, click here https://docs.aglasem.com/view/12163fd6-e1e4-11ea-ab36-02f21f5619c4 .
For CBSE Class 10 French question paper 2019, check out https://docs.aglasem.com/view/80ed3690-825d-11e9-b67c-54e1adc9033a .
To get the CBSE model question paper 2018, click here https://www.careerindia.com/cbse-class-10-french-question-papers-2018-qp2009.html .
CBSE board has made a certain division in assigning final marks for a particular paper. The assessment of Class 10 will be divided into two summative assessments and a formative assessment. The summative assessments will be based on the marks where SA1 will be undertaken in the first term, and the board exam will be evaluated as SA2. If you want to get CBSE previous year’s question papers class 10 SA2, you can click here https://www.studiestoday.com/question-paper-french-cbse-class-10-french-question-paper-sa2-2015-220964.html .
For CBSE class 9 students looking for sample question papers, look into https://mycbseguide.com/downloads/cbse-class-09-french/1910/cbse-last-year-papers/3/ .
Here you will find both CBSE French Class 9 Sample Paper term 1 and term 2 of the year 2016.
There are also many books simply consisting of CBSE class 10 French sample papers. You can consult from there as well.
10 most common Repeated Questions and Answers for CBSE French Sample Papers
The question pattern for most of the years and the sample papers are mostly the same. The top 10 common types of questions often asked in the CBSE Class 10 French Board Exam are listed below.
- Among one of the sections, you will be given a comprehension of 10 marks where you need to read a paragraph and answer a few related questions. There may be some multiple-choice questions, or you just have to write some answers. Below there is an image of two such comprehensions from CBSE French sample paper 2021 class 10.
- You will also need to write a letter, where you will be given two options, and you need to choose one and write. Below, question no 2 is the letter-writing question.
- Another common type of question is where you have to write a rejection message explaining your reasons for absence on some occasion. It is of 5 marks, and the below Q. 3a resembles this.
- You have to rearrange a set of dialogues and rewrite them. Usually, the question mentioned in number 3 of this article is often given as a choice to this question. Q.3b represents it below.
- You will be given a paragraph which you have to complete by filling up the blanks mentioned with the words provided.
- In one of the sections, you have to solve some grammar questions, where you will be asked to find the questions. Q4 signifies this.
- Another common grammar question is where you have to put in the negative. Q5 resembles that.
- Here you have to fill in the sentences with the prepositions provided. Q.11 denotes that.
- In another section, you have to answer questions related to culture and civilization where you have to match and rewrite a couple of combinations present. Q.16 signifies this.
10.In the same section, you are often asked to mark the statements provided as true or false. Q.18 denotes this.
- Is CBSE French sample papers tougher than the Board question paper?
Yes, CBSE Class 10 French Sample papers are tougher than the Board papers as they will help you prepare the most. If some questions are tough, you will still be prepared for the worst and ace the examination.
- Is the CBSE Class 10 French syllabus easy?
It is comparatively easier than the other language papers as it is a foreign language; hence, the difficulty is a lot less. But you have to work for it otherwise, no amount of easy level will help you pass the exam. If you prepare it properly, you will get good marks.
- Do I need to do the CBSE sample paper 2021 class 10 French if I want to score good marks in the Class 10 CBSE Board exam 2023?
Yes, you should solve the sample paper of at least 10 years before the current year as well as solve the board question papers.
- Does the board question paper have any questions in common with the sample paper?
Not necessarily. The sample papers are just there to give you an idea of the structure of the paper. So, you may not get common questions.