As a result of innovation, expertise, and connectivity, the value of multilingualism is growing in the modern world. Given all the advantages, why not attempt to learn Korean?
Even though most children study foreign languages in school, it is never too late to learn a new one. There are more and more adult language learners. The bulk of them are unable to attend normal classes in spite of this. The best apps to learn Korean in the market now allow you to get started learning the language within a small time commitment. A substantial fraction of people worldwide finds the Korean language appealing.
Although the market is filled with many promising apps, not all of them are appropriate for all types of learners. Therefore, it’s important to identify the person who will keep you motivated and consistent throughout your Korean studies. We have compiled a list of the best apps to learn Korean language. These are the most beneficial, so give them a shot.
The distinguishing feature of this software for learners at the beginning to advanced levels of Korean language competence is step-by-step education that builds on existing knowledge. The Korean courses at LingoDeer have been painstakingly created to give students a strong foundation in the language’s vocabulary, syntax, and everyday usage. As a result, LingoDeer provides a systematic, understandable, and inspiring road to fluency rather than leaving it up to users to figure things out. Additionally, LingoDeer’s diversity of supported activities allows users the freedom to customise their education. Start using LingoDeer if you need help knowing where to begin when learning Korean.
- Frame Korean sentences in your own words by utilising a structured course
- You can learn Korean vocabulary and grammar quickly from beginner to intermediate levels (A1-B1)
- Enhance listening and improve pronunciation with HD recordings by native Korean speakers
- Access the downloaded lessons offline
- The material of the app is occasionally disorganised, and some of the heavier terms are introduced too early.
- Real-world speech abilities, which could be challenging to develop for some persons, are lacking in their courses and exercises.
- LingoDeer concentrates on fewer languages than other apps, which makes it challenging for users who want to learn new languages.
Get it for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lingodeer-courses/id1261193709
Get it for Android:
To enhance your spoken Korean quickly, use one of the finest and best apps to learn Korean for free. You may learn the Korean language for free with the Duolingo app while also having fun. This best app to learn Korean for beginners for free has short courses that allow you to practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to enhance your vocabulary and pronunciation of the language. Start with simple statements and phrases and pick up new words every day.
A quick test is required to use Duolingo to learn Korean so that your lessons can be more appropriately tailored to your needs. The core of Duolingo’s method for teaching Korean is immersion, which is evident in the lessons you’ll discover there.
Therefore, it qualifies as one of the best free apps to learn Korean.
- It truly is free.
- Track your progress with shiny achievements as you advance by finishing short lessons.
- Duolingo takes 34 hours to complete, which is the same as one semester of college-level study.
- At first, there is no explicit description of how the course operates.
- Duolingo doesn’t begin the course with alphabetical instruction; instead, you’re given a series of questions and asked to guess the correct answer. This will make you lose interest, especially if you’re not a big fan.
Get it for iOS:
Get it for Android:
Korean Alphabet: Learn Hangul
Hangul app is unquestionably the best app to learn Korean for beginners for free. This offline Korean alphabet app for beginners called Hangul Alphabet is completely free. It teaches the Korean alphabet to novices and features the professional pronunciation of native Korean speakers. The best app to learn Korean for free is this Hangul Alphabet app, which teaches phonics and the Korean alphabet for free to English speakers. With the help of experienced Korean native speakers, the Hangul Letters app gives you accurate Korean pronunciation for each and every Korean letter. The Korean alphabet, or Hangul, will get you ready for the next level of Korean language learning. It’s true that this is the best free app to learn Korean.
- An offline Hangul Alphabet app that is totally free.
- Writing and pronunciation of all Korean consonants, double consonants, and vowels.
- Provides an English translation of the entire Korean alphabet.
- The Hangul Alphabet app teaches you to identify the fundamental syllables.
- Even though it’s the best app to learn Korean for free, it has too much pop-up advertising.
- It would’ve been beneficial if testing had been provided.
Get it for android:
Teuida: Learn and Speak Korean
The majority of available Korean language applications are vocabulary-building games that will teach you a tonne of new terms and the fundamentals of hangul. But let’s face it—if your aim is actually to speak the language, no amount of matching cute words with adorable pictures will help you do that. Instead, you’ll need this best app to learn Korean. According to research, the lack of confidence is one of the biggest obstacles to learning a language. What use is it to know all the verb conjugations and grammar rules if you aren’t comfortable speaking when the opportunity arises? Teuida assists you in overcoming your fear of public speaking by imitating actual situations while removing all social anxiety.
- If you want to speak Korean fluently, Teuida’s first-person virtual dialogues will teach you how to use common phrases in everyday situations.
- When you can learn Korean by speaking it, why waste your valuable time studying it? Teuida’s interactive classes allow you to communicate with the tutors while also receiving immediate feedback on your pronunciation.
- Teuida includes a handy voice recognition feature that will provide you with immediate feedback on your pronunciation.
● Although one course is unlocked every 24 hours; it’s not entirely free. If you’d like to have full access, you can buy one of the premium plans.
Get it for Android:
Learn Korean – Beginners
Introducing the best app to learn Korean for beginners for free! Since it offers a variety of Korean terms for free, it is the best free app to learn Korean. Starting from scratch and working your way up to increasingly complex terms, you will learn Korean. This “learn to speak Korean free app’’ includes a content review feature and practice quizzes.
You may increase your vocabulary for free and in a few months with the help of this best app to learn Korean.
- No content is banned or reserved for subscribers; all content is available for free, making it the best free app to learn Korean.
- Writing, reading, and listening assessments for practice are also provided.
- Audios: Native speakers’ speech rates and a “speaking slowly” option are also given.
- English translations are provided for each word.
- Offline access: Get material from any location, even without an internet connection.
- Review mode: Reviewing material is a crucial step in the learning process.
- Full course, including beginning, basic, intermediate, and advanced levels.
● Despite being the best free apps to learn Korean, it contains annoying adverts.
Get it for android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.breboucas.coreanoparaviajar
There you have it, then. Here is our selection of the best apps to learn Korean language.
Looking for Korean classes that are more structured and specific? Look nowhere else! Visit Curiotory’s Korean course, or get in touch with us if you have any additional inquiries